MEDUSA

MEDUSA
Medusa Welcomes You!

Sep 23, 2009

"Show Em How To Move" Video


Lyrics below! And here is the audio rip of the video courtesy of my HILKOO family!!

Frank Ramz - "Show Em How To Move" (Audio Rip)

Lyrics:

not another brother can maneuver like me, word to my mother I'm as smooth as ice be.
biting through you fuckers with some cougar like teeth, & I can turn your lover to my newest wifey.
but thats unlikely..cause I dnt like she, she fuck with them lil' niggaz..they doing the light feet.
they doing the chicken noodle..what's up with this chickens' noodles?, Ramz a pit bull she kicking it with them poodles.
them niggaz bark..but I'd rather bite, the more the better..I got a huge appetite.
we going to the top but I got a faster flight, so when you catch up with me..it'll be your afterlife.
so please pass the mic to a rapper that can use it better, if you abuse it we gone start up a huge vendetta.
so you should let a professional get crazy on it then, ..make sure you pull out some paper & a pen. cause ima..

...now I step back in the mix..with the raps that I spit..& the tracks that I rip.
couple cats on my dick..you could act like a bitch..cause we racing..but I be overlapping them pricks.
so they hating..tryna say I'm basic, I just took initiative while ya'll niggaz was waiting.
all the time you wasting..talking bout the moves that you making, you still in your moms house..you moved to the basement.
you dudes are mistaken..I'm hotter then you'd ever be, 360 degrees..you dropping to the 70's.
that just means my hustle is never ending, & if they listen to music it's me they recommending.
to you..if you want something true, & even the fake niggaz can go & bump it too.
cause everytime I rap I black with great quotes, so you should just sit back..relax & take notes.

-Frankenstein

No comments: