MEDUSA

MEDUSA
Medusa Welcomes You!

Feb 17, 2009

2/14/09

This had to be the first time iActually celebrated Valentine's Day in my life.

This had to be the first time iActually brought someone something for V-Day in my life.

This had to be the first time iActually recieved gifts on V-Day in my life.

My Nas Ramz was happy, so that made me happy! V-Day isn't really for dudes, but iLoved it.

iLove her! The Michelle to my Barack..(as long as he don't fuck up!)
iGot her a little something something...
A lil' card with a bunch of writing in it.. :-D

Some purple daisies!Some Beauty Rush ish from Vickies..Some sneakers...
And also, a nice ring from Juicy.





-Frankenstein


1 comment:

behold_a_lady said...

AWW YAY! THATS SO SWEET! I WANNA SEE THE RING JUICY IS BOMB.COM.
SHE iS PRETTY, YAY YOU