MEDUSA

MEDUSA
Medusa Welcomes You!

Jan 11, 2009

www.FrankRamz.com

Also be sure to check out my little freestyle to Beyonce's "Diva" beat, but mines is called "DON". Somewhat of a respond to all the bogus shit she's been saying lately...iKnow dudes are gone feel me on this! And females are going to like it too, but they won't admit that they do.
They'll just bump it on the low!!!!!!!
www.FrankRamz.com

I'm not going to sit here and say "2009 is my year"! Booooo, hell naw! Regardless of the year, at this point in my life, I'm just about to go extra hard!!!!! Please believe my name will be alot of places and it will soon be hard to NOT listen to me!


Might pop up at Charles Hamilton's event he has going on with Fader on Monday, my manager (Khareen) got an invite to it. Looking foward to that cause iHave yet to see dude perform live...smh.

"Now I'm David Blaine (that means I'm ghost!!)" -Elus -signmycheck.com-



-Frankenstein

No comments: